Wizz Wheeling Service Includes:
Not only is this a much cheaper alternative, it enables the character of existing greens, often built up over decades, to be preserved. Instead of material being added to the green, soil is taken away and replaced with 6 mm aggregate (Lytag) – slits are then connected to an existing drain, or ALS will construct drainage to a suitable outfall.
Benefits of wizz wheeling are:
• Reduced use of temporary greens through water logging
• Improvement in greens soil structure
• Better playing conditions
• Improved root development
• Earlier spring growth and reduced disease susceptibility