Our Greenkeeping Services
Our greenskeepers carry out a range of services which include but aren’t limited to:
- Treating turf using environmentally-friendly treatments to guarantee even playing surfaces
- Controlling weeds and identifying turf diseases
- Evaluating and refurbishing wear and tear damage caused by golfers
- Utilizing irrigation
- Cutting new holes
- Using modern machinery and tools
- Assessing the environmental impact of any work before they carry it out
- Managing the course drainage
- Mowing the turf to the ideal height
- Preparing the course before it opens to the public
- Maintaining plants, trees and shrubs on the course
- Identifying any animals that are causing damage to the course such as rabbits or moles and repairing
Our trained team can make sure your golf course is extremely well-maintained – many golfers, whether professional or amateur, look at the quality of the grass and whether it’s taken care of when choosing a golf course to play on.
Interested in our greenkeeping services? Contact ALS today.